Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
5 Post per Day Limit

Snow_Miser

See if you can find any reason to post this:

"Wow, this storm looks huge. It stretches from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. With the clockwise rotation around high pressure in the northern hemisphere, southerly winds will be rocking tonight in Alabama. I wish I was in Mobile eating shrimp at Joe's Grill. Can't decide if the Euro, the GFS or the NAM has the best handle on this. Guess we will have to wait and see. It's a nowcast. I know one thing, it will be all rain in Key West.

I was reading on another forum that the average length of the day on earth is 24 hours. Combine that with the current dew points around St Louis, and you've got one big reason to doubt the three-day outlook. I mean, think about it. This could be the biggest snowstorm ever to hit Muncie. I like the Colts for the Super Bowl. Miley Cyrus is hot. What's with the -PDO anyway? I wish Farmer Steve posted here. I miss Farmer Steve. My kettle is boiling. Well, time for the 10z run. Who's staying up for the 06z GFS?"

"Wow, this storm looks huge. It stretches from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. With the clockwise rotation around high pressure in the northern hemisphere, southerly winds will be rocking tonight in Alabama. I wish I was in Mobile eating shrimp at Joe's Grill. Can't decide if the Euro, the GFS or the NAM has the best handle on this. Guess we will have to wait and see. It's a nowcast. I know one thing, it will be all rain in Key West.

I was reading on another forum that the average length of the day on earth is 24 hours. Combine that with the current dew points around St Louis, and you've got one big reason to doubt the three-day outlook. I mean, think about it. This could be the biggest snowstorm ever to hit Muncie. I like the Colts for the Super Bowl. Miley Cyrus is hot. What's with the -PDO anyway? I wish Farmer Steve posted here. I miss Farmer Steve. My kettle is boiling. Well, time for the 10z run. Who's staying up for the 06z GFS?"

Please link me to the owner of this post. That's a triple bunner. :weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

Damn straight she is!

Archived