Brewbeer Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM Share Posted Sunday at 10:40 PM On 9/23/2026 at 9:10 AM, WestBabylonWeather said: Facebook weather hypers should all be sentenced to jail Stop clicking on them and they will stop showing up in your feed. 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LibertyBell Posted Monday at 01:20 AM Share Posted Monday at 01:20 AM Blue is one of my favorite colors it's why I love clear blue skies! 4 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nibor Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago On 10/4/2026 at 6:40 PM, Brewbeer said: Stop clicking on them and they will stop showing up in your feed. The algorithm knows when you stop to look at something even if you don't click on it and you're just scrolling. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IrishRob17 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I know there are a few other college football fans here, what do they do with the Georgia Bama game Saturday night? And Gameday for that matter. I would think today (maybe tomorrow?) they have to decide if they do anything. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormlover74 Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago 1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said: I know there are a few other college football fans here, what do they do with the Georgia Bama game Saturday night? And Gameday for that matter. I would think today (maybe tomorrow?) they have to decide if they do anything. Based on timing and the game being at night the worst should be over by then I would think. But depending on how bad it is they may have to think about moving the game Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now