• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
May 2024 obs

91.1 yesterday at 2pm. No rain from passing storms, but a lot of smoke came through in the afternoon. Sky was orange for a bit. Didn't hear anything about a wildfire anywhere.

The NWS has missed our forecast 2 days in a row. Both days were forecasted to be cloudy, high around 80. Yesterday and today were sunny and 83 and 82 respectively. Hopefully they will be right for the rest of this week with good chances of rain each day.

Our first 90 degree day today for the year. Hit 93 in mby. With dew points in the low 70's, it definitely feels like summer out there. No rain since April 22. Starting to really dry out. Grass in turning brown. We need a good rain.

• Like 1

Wow! This is easily the worst thunderstorm I’ve experienced in many months. Lead by very strong winds, torrential rains with CTG lightning followed quickly. I was trying to get home to beat the storm but too many others had the same idea and thus the traffic was so heavy it delayed me. Fortunately I got home safely but it there’s no power. Waiting it out in the car til the rain slackens.

Edit: Outage lasted 4 hrs! Measured a much appreciated ~0.8”.

• Like 4

Picked up .35" from 3 different storms. .07" from the first, .17" from the 2nd and a final .10" from the last one. Hopefully Tuesday will give us much more. Woke up to a cool 55 this morning with a wind chill in the 40's.

• Like 1