Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2024 Valentines Day Who the Hell Knows - Comeback Thread

DDweatherman

1 minute ago, wxmeddler said:

Ironically the stronger GFS with the wave leads to going negative tilt sooner leading to low pressure development west of the apps. Brings in too much WAA before the CCB can wrap back around.

The gfs is so close to being better given those minutia, I think it’s why the euro has been a fair bit better with such slight differences. 

1 minute ago, Interstate said:

Your right. Makes my point even more valid. Here is the 18z and 0z

image.thumb.gif.4b94f247fe62971c90dbf506ed4513a8.gif

Do you even recognize that the 552 contour is in exactly the same place? You’re being duped by the colors. And heights are actually lower over northern Va?

Just now, DDweatherman said:

Yoda, it’s not snowing in Springfield most likely either way. The GGEM was the furthest south it’s been yet again

Its not going to be snowing up there either lol. 

Correct, and the snow maps showed nothing in the LWX CWA

• Like 1

I am all for snow. But I hate getting hopes up for nothing. This was supposed to be a non event and it looks like it will not be. I am going back to I hate making threat threads so earlier until there is something concrete. If this was a threat in the past,  the threat thread  would have started tomorrow. I am all about the purity of the thread. 

• Weenie 1

Just now, Interstate said:

I am all for snow. But I hate getting hopes up for nothing. This was supposed to be a non event and it looks like it will not be. I am going back to I hate making threat threads so earlier until there is something concrete. If this was a threat in the past,  the threat thread  would have started tomorrow. I am all about the purity of the thread. 

We hear you, and we do not care. 

Just now, DDweatherman said:

Maybe I looked at the wrong map, if so I apologize for bad info. I am mobile so I haven’t loaded up maps. 

seeing the snow axis bullseyeing NYC I assumed it was south a bit.

It LOOKS better because now there is a bunch more snow in PA on 00z then there was at 12z.  No change here lol