nU3z6EA.png

uV5kb3S.png

Sand Cave in Cumberland Gap NHP, waterfall:

gCne37M.png

Piney River Falls and trout:

GBQARZ0.png

eeNK0j6.png

AQvPjG5.png

Thanks for sharing man !  The area has hiking trails, four wheeler trails and just west on the Mountain you can follow a Trail into Hensley Settlement along the KY/VA Border. An old , once occupied(until 1950's) Family Settlement that has a Schoolhouse and other Structures of which are Maintained. It sits at an elevation of 3300ft. It takes you back in time. Very Beautiful place on a Plateau there! 

The Sand Cave is a nice Site as well. Cudjo's Cave was a nice Attraction that featured a large Cave System into Cumberland/Stone Mountain. Sadly, it closed many Year's ago.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Earlier this morning we had a full on snow shower roll through most of the county. It looked ominous as it came over clinch mountain and rolled into the valley. Unfortunately I didn’t get to make a picture or video as I was driving at the time. Lasted maybe 5-10min, but the flakes were quarter sized and bigger.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jed33 said:

Earlier this morning we had a full on snow shower roll through most of the county. It looked ominous as it came over clinch mountain and rolled into the valley. Unfortunately I didn’t get to make a picture or video as I was driving at the time. Lasted maybe 5-10min, but the flakes were quarter sized and bigger.

Same here. Particularly North and Eastern sections of the County. 

• Like 1