Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interior NW & NE Burbs 2023

IrishRob17

1 hour ago, gravitylover said:

What a beautiful day to be outside here in the heart of the Taconics at the Blueberry Festival in Austerlitz. Gonna have purple poops for days :lmao:

Good afternoon gravity. If you have some free time, the group may need a new member. Stay well and regular. As always ….

IMG_6648.png

3 hours ago, Juliancolton said:

Anyone seeing any changing leaves yet? Even with record rains there's gotta be some stressed tree in some highway median somewhere that's starting to blush

I just got back from New Hampshire and did see a few small red maple leaves on the ground while hiking this week. Along NYS Route 7 there were a couple maples turning a nice shade of red already, I shit you not, but judging by the bark, while driving past at 60mph mind you, they appeared to be older trees but who knows?  We all know how eye ball measuring goes… 

• Like 2

I ended up with .8 total. It rained hard but nothing like a few minutes north of here. Brewster is at least a half inch higher and as Julian said it keeps going up as you go further north. My daughter said the ride home from work in Danbury was scary with trees and branches down and inches of water on the road. 

• Like 1