• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem Snowstorm! 2/2-2/4

16 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Oh, Canadaaaaaaaaa... Opposite of the GFS and jackpots N. Syracuse weenies (secondary to tombo). But sweating that taint line.

I keep thinking the show starts tomorrow night (because of earlier thoughts this week) but really we have another 36 to 48 hours of model watching.

Some show the snow starting as early as tomorrow eve around Buffalo. NWS is convinced the entire region transitions to snow by Thursday am. 
But yeah, it feels like this storm should already be here. Id really feel better once we get to 12z tomorrow. Until then I’ll sweat the taint. 

3 hours ago, 96blizz said:

Got up to pee. Love what I see. Thx for posting boys!

What we've learned about 96 this week:

1) He farts rainbows.

2) He "probably" lives his life in a live Musical format.

3) He goes to bed freaking early.

4) His bladder sucks... especially at night.

5) He might type with pom poms attached to his hands in case he needs to lift team spirit.

"Ra Ra! Goooooooo Kuchie!"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

What we've learned about 96 this week:

1) He farts rainbows.

2) He "probably" lives his life in a live Musical format.

3) He goes to bed freaking early.

4) His bladder sucks... especially at night.

5) He might type with pom poms attached to his hands in case he needs to lift team spirit.

"Ra Ra! Goooooooo Kuchie!"

I quit drinking alcohol nearly a year ago and my life has changed dramatically for the better. I’m the most upbeat, energetic guy you’ll ever meet - but I crash hard and go to bed around 8:30 and get up at or just before 4 every day. I work out a TON - often burning 4,500 or more calories a day. I’ve lost 33 pounds during that alcohol free stretch (which started as a dedication to my Mom who passed away nearly a year ago - but has really been more for me and my family, and she knew it.). When people ask, I tell them, “I drink as much as I want, I just happen to not want any.”  It’s been astonishingly life changing. 

And I will always try to lift us when the models bring us down. It’s so much better that way for everyone. You and I will balance each other out on the forum - and that’s a healthy thing my friend!  Maybe we can work with each other to find a more realistic center - or maybe our yin and yang will be perfect for us!!

Finally, and remarkably, my mind and body seems to know when to wake up when storm tracking. Last night I got up at 10:30 and 2AM. While I was up, I peed - but it was really my brain saying it’s time to check the models. 
Once the storm is gone, I will sleep like a wee baby and probably piss my pants. 

• Like 10