• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    alexmiller
    Newest Member
    alexmiller

April 9th Severe Threat

I know most of Central Alabama is out of the enhanced area, but something about this graphic makes me feel like we're about to get screwed again.... but seriously, I still have tornado debris in my front yard waiting to be picked up, I wouldn't mind if the other states took this one for us this one time.day2otlk_0600.gif

6 hours ago, ATDoel said:

I know most of Central Alabama is out of the enhanced area, but something about this graphic makes me feel like we're about to get screwed again.... but seriously, I still have tornado debris in my front yard waiting to be picked up, I wouldn't mind if the other states took this one for us this one time.day2otlk_0600.gif

The newest updates drags the east edge of Ehanced to Tuscaloosa but still west of Birmingham. 

BMX warned for golf ball size hail w/ our hi risk 25 Mar but tennis ball in slight risk today. BMX did warn for tennis ball moderate & high 17 Mar.

Really impressive structures with the cells all along the VA. Just not enough spin to drop tornadoes (for long anyway) but a couple nasty looking hooks.

2000z outlook adds a 10% hatched tor value for se MS probably for overnight.  More immediate concern is svr storm watch for central and north MS with strong straight line winds noted in se Arkansas.