• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bluewater Performance
    Newest Member
    Bluewater Performance

March 6/7 Bermuda Basher

On 3/3/2021 at 1:33 PM, magpiemaniac said:

No.  This idea of this thread had nothing to do with irrational exuberance.  Posters realized this storm was a Hail Mary going into spring.  This thread was a tongue-in-cheek experiment to see if we could change the apparent jinx of how storm threads are started.  Please don’t read more into it than what’s there.

Yep with the Scientific method we were able to confirm that there is no Jinx and honestly this feels like its just been that way this winter :(

1 hour ago, mclean02 said:

Yep with the Scientific method we were able to confirm that there is no Jinx and honestly this feels like its just been that way this winter :(

No, we confirmed that there was no reverse jinx.  We didn't rule out the existence of a jinx.

• Like 2

Wait a second I thought we used the Socratic method to prove there was a reverse jinx can somebody please tell me what we learned here?

16 minutes ago, Justicebork said:

Wait a second I thought we used the Socratic method to prove there was a reverse jinx can somebody please tell me what we learned here?

No, it was the Sarcastic Method that was used.  Other than that your post was accurate.

• Haha 1

Fly away buzzard, fly away crow,

way down south where the winds don’t blow.

Rub your nose and give two winks,

save us from this awful jinx.

• Thanks 1

Bright sunshine and 51 here in the Triad.  But it sorta smells like snow, and I just mowed my yard which usually brings the snow in pretty quick.  Hopefully that cloud deck rolls in soon.  I'm loving my chances for some accums between star gazing sessions.  

• Like 1