Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter 2020

George BM

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

Had wine delivered. 2 hours but I didn’t have to put a bra on, so win win. Cheers! Stay well friends 

Wait...the bra was off *before* you had any wine?  Whaaaat?  Oh, no, I did not just go there, but alas I did! (all in fun, joking of course!!) :lol:

You stay well, too...and enjoy the wine!  I currently have a glass with me right now!

Just now, losetoa6 said:

First rule of Pandemic etiquette is ... wait for it ...

Stock up on booze !!! :drunk:

You should have had cases of wine in your basement already ..shame on u.

Lol why stock up when it can be delivered and/or I can pick up curbside. I’m not sick lol

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

First rule of Pandemic etiquette is ... wait for it ...

Stock up on booze !!! :drunk:

You should have had cases of wine in your basement already ..shame on u.

TP...booze...TP...booze...hmmmmmm, well, I can always use leaves out in the yard if necessary!  So f*ck it, I'm hording the booze!

• Haha 2

Just now, Always in Zugzwang said:

Wait...the bra was off *before* you had any wine?  Whaaaat?  Oh, no, I did not just go there, but alas I did! (all in fun, joking of course!!) :lol:

You stay well, too...and enjoy the wine!  I currently have a glass with me right now!

I haven’t worn a bra since Monday when I left the house for an hour to do some grocery shopping. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Trying to debate if I wanna crack open a key barrel aged rye porter or a Tall Tales Raspberry lemon cream cheesecake sour beer. I know the answer is both but I’m trying to cut back :lol:

This forum has been quite the lager education for me. Makes me think back to my younger days in the fifties and wonder what Bert and Harry would have thought about all of this. As always ....

1 minute ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Heh!!  You go, girl!! :thumbsup:

(ETA:  I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer says "That's right...I'm out there Jerry, and I'm lovin' every minute of it!!")

I’m not gonna lie, I have pretty much let all upkeep go to waste the last two weeks

havent worn makeup since my last day at work. Haven’t done my hair more than shower and a pony tail, no bra, haven’t even put on clothes with buttons in two weeks. I’m loving that part of stay at home life 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

I’m not gonna lie, I have pretty much let all upkeep go to waste the last two weeks

havent worn makeup since my last day at work. Haven’t done my hair more than shower and a pony tail, no bra, haven’t even put on clothes with buttons in two weeks. I’m loving that part of stay at home life 

I've settled into the whole telework thing over the past couple of weeks.  By now, it's all I can do to NOT crack open a beer or grab a glass of wine while supposedly working!  But I do have a Keurig to keep me going in the morning, hahaha!

• Like 1

Just now, Always in Zugzwang said:

I've settled into the whole telework thing over the past couple of weeks.  By now, it's all I can do to NOT crack open a beer or grab a glass of wine while supposedly working!  But I do have a Keurig to keep me going in the morning, hahaha!

Yeah we’ve managed as well. Hard to believe it’s another month of this though 

Just now, nw baltimore wx said:

Ha! Nah. You know I’m having fun. You, your hubby, little Mappy, my gf, and I need to meet at Falling Branch or something else when this is all over. Anyone else too!

I know man, all good fun! Agreed!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Trying to debate if I wanna crack open a key barrel aged rye porter or a Tall Tales Raspberry lemon cream cheesecake sour beer. I know the answer is both but I’m trying to cut back :lol:

This forum has been quite the lager education for me. Makes me think back to my younger days in the fifties and wonder what Bert and Harry would have thought about all of this. As always ....

• H2O unpinned this topic