• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

As already mentioned this is a classic miller B type storm track. Most of these storms do not go further NW last minute as the primary is weakening. As a result of that you have to worry about the dreaded last minute SE trend. If the secondary develops just a tiny bit quicker it can result in all the dynamics being transferred quicker to the secondary low pressure and hit New England harder. You also have to worry about possible dry slot issues if the primary hangs on longer then expected.

This is a higher latitude miller B then pictured below so the track is a little different but same concept.

image.png.3aa454458847ef4823a648d100890187.png

2 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

The Lake Enhancement is what I'm starting to get excited about seriously especially for No, Onondaga and So. Oswego with a llv flow out of the WNW mixed in with the Synoptic further up in the column so that ensures awesome snow growth from the lower levels from the LE!

Oh, I like to hear that! You're more familiar about climate around here. I think I actually like lake enhanced events more than lake effect. Even if you don't get the 6 inch per hour rates, I prefer the consistent downpour of snow that comes with lake enhancement.

• Like 1

If KBUF could predict the future, they'd get the weather part wrong, lol, one of the worst offices and dont care who reads this thread. Novembers event was a complete and utter bust, but there were WSW for 9-13" here, and we got 3" of slop, lol so to be quite honest, I could care less what they predict, cause most likely, it will be wrong, fortunately!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk