• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

1 hour ago, rochesterdave said:

I was at my folks last night. In Pittsford/ Victor area. I went there because I knew they were in a better spot with this one. My measurements were In line with all the other measurements from that area. I’m sureeas in Ironndequoit did much, much worse. 

Glad you had a great event. I don’t know what your emotional problems are but you flip between being funny and a complete jerk by the minute. You randomly lash out at several members on this board. It’s more common when you’re busting- this storm you were winning. What gives? Get ahold of yourself. 

That's me, any MY personality and I'm sorry it doesn't meet your approval but too fooking bad!  I've been here since 08', and have been in this thread for yrs and yrs so I laugh and bother the ones that take everything I say to heart, like YOU!  Next time say where you are so we know your not in your usual location, the snow hole of Monroe Cty!

Its ppl who are JUST like me that have an issue with ME so take a look in the fookin mirror!

Remember this, I'll say what I want, when I want in this thread and if it hurts your feelings all the better ;). There are threads on this forum that you'd be banned from posting in, if you posted some of the nonsensical that you usually do in here.

In the NE forum, if your post is NOT scientifically sound, you'd get a warning and I'm dead serious.

You got mad because I called out a bogus measurement cause I didn't know where you were.  Oh my bad for not keepin tags on where you'll be for certain events, and I'm the emotional one, REALLY, unreal?

It's on it's way though and should be here close to evening time as the wind shift is quite dramatic. The system over Iowa that's moving in our direction looks to affect the So. Tier and should stay just South of the Thruway corridor unless a Northward trends begins.  There's a HP heading off the Mid-Atl Coast,that may give it a bit of a nudge North or block it from heading SE and we don't need much, a tick or two would suffice.  It's nothing strong but anything would help the condition out there. I say this because where I live, they don't drop salt like normal, they drop dirt and salt mixed, lol!  Just real nasty ****, that's why I want freezing temps, not because I like the cold.

• Like 1

It may change over sooner if it gets heavy enough. We'll see but I'm not expecting much. There is a strong CF that's gonna be moving through the area that can drop 1" or 2.Turkey day is gonna be super cold.  Highs not getting out of the mid 20's with 850's down as low as -15 to -18C with snow showers not out of the question.

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

Good morning, all! Pound town city here. Just got down plowing...and big fatties coming down out of the sky. 6 additional inches since yesterday afternoon after the storm. Flake size last night was unimpressive. Much better this morning. This additonal snow is HEAVY and wet. Hard on the plow.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Beautiful Matt, gorgeous pics!

• Like 1