• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

weathafella

Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

Ya

My only surprise w this is someone other than Florida,Ma seeing 6" in SNE.

Nam has 850's cooked by 3:30 at ASH

Are we tossing?. In my time here nam has been closest inside 24hrs on warm "tongue" arrival on swfe

Lets see what they can reach at MHT airport. Ill go 5"

1 hour ago, Bostonseminole said:

don't know about Ryan but most here don't endorse Joe for other reasons other than his political view.

Mainly because its a hyperbole with him.

2 hours ago, WthrJunkyME said:

I can’t demand anything from you.  Do as you wish, but I must say it demonstrates very little respect for others.

PS - None of your political doo-dads have been clever.

You 're well within reason to condemn me for incorporating politics. I respect the critique. But belittling my content, when I never ever provoked you or sought you out, that's Bush league! 

33 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

You 're well within reason to condemn me for incorporating politics. I respect the critique. But belittling my content, when I never ever provoked you or sought you out, that's Bush league! 

Ugh, you’re incorrigible.

• Thanks 1