• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Professional Lurker

Ski GTG

I’m probably going. I don’t know what any if y’all look like. How will I find you fellow snow geeks?

Nice. Not sure you'll have trouble finding us, seriously. If we're not in the lodge, hang out in between the trail map trees and the lift. ... we'll be by shortly.

I'll be there by 9am and will probably spend most of the day there. Duty calls at like 4pm though.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, Professional Lurker said:

Nice. Not sure you'll have trouble finding us, seriously. If we're not in the lodge, hang out in between the trail map trees and the lift. ... we'll be by shortly.

I'll be there by 9am and will probably spend most of the day there. Duty calls at like 4pm though.

It’s not like a ton of people are there during the day...

Probably should get some sort of table sign with AMWX.  Mikey pro lurker?

Yeah, possibly... honestly we'll have the place to ourselves. How about this: upstairs there's like 4 tables at the railing that overlook the main floor of the lodge. Let's take them over. Midweek I usually don't find the need to venture upstairs, but it will certainly guarantee us a quiet spot all for ourselves (at least until school groups start to arrive).

I just found out that my daughter has an orthodontist appointment early afternoon on the 9th, so I'm going to have to bail shortly after noon.

8 hours ago, Professional Lurker said:

Yeah, possibly... honestly we'll have the place to ourselves. How about this: upstairs there's like 4 tables at the railing that overlook the main floor of the lodge. Let's take them over. Midweek I usually don't find the need to venture upstairs, but it will certainly guarantee us a quiet spot all for ourselves (at least until school groups start to arrive).

I just found out that my daughter has an orthodontist appointment early afternoon on the 9th, so I'm going to have to bail shortly after noon.

I prefer downstairs main area as soon as you get in to the left. Easy in easy out. We will figure it out

15 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

That's mucho difficult for me.

Yea I thought of you. Look left when you enter the main lodge, probably lunch at 1130 12

12 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Whew...I thought it was clothing optional

If the models are showing a monster snowstorm by next Friday, then we'll change it to clothing optional.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NorthShoreWx said:

I'm still planning to join.  I guess if there is a large group, it's us.  I'll be the one wearing ski boots and clothing:)

Think I will wear  my Giants Christmas Trapper hat, you won't miss me. Black Helmet Gray outer skins while Skiing. 6 ft 4 ,ugly, stout,  jolly, that be me

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Think I will wear  my Giants Christmas Trapper hat, you won't miss me. Black Helmet Gray outer skins while Skiing. 6 ft 4 ,ugly, stout,  jolly, that be me

Is Pete going?   I miss that guy but can’t keep up with him

On 2/2/2018 at 8:25 PM, snowgeek said:

I’ll probably decide last minute. Depends on how my Dad is doing. He’s been in the hospital.

Hope he is ok

13 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

Thanks. He might need a tracheostomy. It’s been a long 2 months with pneumonia twice and secretion issues etc.

Sorry