joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

KBUF Metro gets in on the action the next few hrs so lets see how the band and the meso behave.  I hope it drops a nice swath right across the city!

Maybe the usual places south of Blasdell, but I doubt any place in the city between downtown and Kenmore Ave sees more than an inch.

Man this is an exciting Clipper, lol! I will say this. We've been extremely unlucky with the storm track as of late, because almost every damn Clipper system, has traversed the area to our friggin north, and if by chance they would have been to our South, the whole area from the So. Tier up through the North Country would be way above normal, snowfall wise, but No, as they had to pass either directly over us or to the North of us, just like the one now!

Honestly, Buf was ridiculous in hoisting warnings for Monroe 36 hrs in advance of a nuanced event. 

Roc has been nickel and dimed all winter. On paper it looks ok. Trust me it's been rough. Not as rough as Fulton.

And Tim, I love ya bro, but you gotta stop model hugging. You're gonna give Wfreak an aneurysm. 

Very light snow falling this morning and temperature is a balmy 6 degrees!  Not snowing hard enough to accumulate much but at least it’s not sunny..

Hoping for some kind of snow surprise the next couple days to redeem this trip.  It’s not modeled so would take some unexpected love from Lake Ontario :).

6 minutes ago, swva said:

Very light snow falling this morning and temperature is a balmy 6 degrees!  Not snowing hard enough to accumulate much but at least it’s not sunny..

Hoping for some kind of snow surprise the next couple days to redeem this trip.  It’s not modeled so would take some unexpected love from Lake Ontario :).

I think you have a shot at seeing something later this afternoon evening, although it may be brief, but a band may form to your North and move South quickly, and settle across Wayne-Cayuga and So, Onondaga later thios evening and through the overnight hours, so we'll see at this is all speculation obviously!

Archived