Welcome to American Weather
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Typhoon Tip

Model Mayhem VII

1,601 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Hey....it's in their policy that you may be booted from the flight.  It's not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's in there. Plus this doctor is a felon, so whatever. 

The list goes on and on with United. They always have something to sink to a new low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Hey....it's in their policy that you may be booted from the flight.  It's not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's in there. Plus this doctor is a felon, so whatever. 

Maybe he deserves to be roughed up, but it doesn't make what United did any better. Hopefully every booted customer milks them for the max now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Hey....it's in their policy that you may be booted from the flight.  It's not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's in there. Plus this doctor is a felon, so whatever. 

What the hell does that have to do with it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Whineminster said:

People get what's coming to them....that's all I'm saying.  Unitied is wrong too, greedy corporation

So assuming that felon means he was tried, convicted and sentenced for whatever crime he committed and has since served his punishment, that wasn't what he had coming?  Not enough punishment I guess?  If you ever commit a crime, from that point on, you deserve any rotten treatment that comes your way?  So much for "do the crime, serve the time" apparently it can never be enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Jet Blue is so much better than United.

They are always in the top 5 for customer satisfaction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

They are always in the top 5 for customer satisfaction. 

I don't fly a ton, so my experience has not been huge, but they are my favorite airline by far. They have crushed SW on the times I have flown them and SW for the same trip.  Delta is doable...barely.  Been a while since I flew international

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mreaves said:

So assuming that felon means he was tried, convicted and sentenced for whatever crime he committed and has since served his punishment, that wasn't what he had coming?  Not enough punishment I guess?  If you ever commit a crime, from that point on, you deserve any rotten treatment that comes your way?  So much for "do the crime, serve the time" apparently it can never be enough. 

He was prescribing drugs illegally in order to try and seduce someone.  That's pretty bad dude. All I'm saying is I would feel worse if it was some little old lady getting ripped out of her seat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Whineminster said:

Hey....it's in their policy that you may be booted from the flight.  It's not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to do it, but it's in there. Plus this doctor is a felon, so whatever. 

It's in my policy to avoid this airline now.  Their service blows vs others.  And if they thought dragging someone off of a plane would not be a PR nightmare then maybe I don't want them making critical safety decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, weathafella said:

It's in my policy to avoid this airline now.  Their service blows vs others.  And if they thought dragging someone off of a plane would not be a PR nightmare then maybe I don't want them making critical safety decisions.

The funny thing about all of this is that if they had just upped their compensation probably $500 more, they would have gotten 4 volunteers and they wouldn't even be in the news at all.

Amazing how shortsighted those morons were over a couple grand. Bet they'd pay 100 times that right now to make the whole thing disappear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.