Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Winter 2015-2016

meatwad

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks strange to me. Not putting much stock into a OP run this far out. Would be nice to see the GFS give us some eye candy soon.

Heard it looked good for central PA. GFS and GGEM seem to be more northern stream, so hopefully the euro is right in keeping it southern stream. I want a nice moisture laden system to run up into of arctic air.

Looks like right now areas that cashed in on the last storm are probably favored right now. Hopefully we can get a North adjustment and get more of the area in on it. Monday evening through Tuesday are going to make or break this event. I think most of tomorrow is rain, or snow melting as it falls.

Its certainly looking like that....

gfs_namer_036_1000_500_thick.gif

I know not to take snow maps verbatim but it literally looks like a repeat of last storm. A county away gets a foot.

Yeah, looks that way, this is still probably pretty unpredictable so who knows if it ticks north or south as we get a bit closer. The fact the NAM and RGEM don't seem to be showing anything like the GFS isn't reassuring either even if you find yourself in the bullseye now.

post-328-0-88683400-1454904813_thumb.png

Archived