• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Southern Ontario Spring 2015 Discussion

snowstormcanuck

I remember that event. I live closer to lake huron and it really was a week of nasty squalls and wind. Schools were closed for a week - roads weren't nice.

Looking forward to the coming event. Even in the snowbelts in Southwestern Ontario it hasn't been the snowy winter of years past.

Would love to experience a classic LES band. I've only experienced a few off Lake Ontario, but something all year around would be great. The Lakes are freezing over so LES is going to wind down in the coming week or two IMO. 

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP24 saying 5-15cm for the GTA. The media is still downplaying this threat.

Lol what a joke. It's a shame to because of the super bowl that some people are going to think that this is just a small snowfall. Not the case.

Couldn't agree with you guys more. It's ironic that the Ground hog Day storm four years ago was hyped but fell flat, while this storm isn't being made a big deal about at all in the media and may turn out to be the real deal.

At Guelph line, was a short stretch of back to all bare and wet just pass 6S but back to snow dusted across all lanes, including tire tracks as we come down the escarpment hill, most snow on road seen yet. No changes throughout this time in terms of snow in the air/falling

Archived