• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Youtube Videos no longer showing up in Posts?

pcbjr

How do I add a youtube video clip into a post?

I've done it in the past but have forgotten what to link and/or copy into the forum message.

In YouTube, click share with the video displayed on the screen.  A funky highlighted link will appear.  Copy it and paste it as is into your post.

all my u tube attachments went blank in my almanac thread...I posted another one and it comes out blank...

Same thing for me now.  Always worked before.  I'm not sure what is going on.  I just tried it as I described in another forum and it worked fine.  Whatever is blocking it is specific to this forum.

This could be due to switching the entire site to SSL (https).  I did that because Chrome has recently flagged any form tag that directs to a non-SSL URL and was causing some trouble to those purchasing subscriptions.  It seems this change has caused more trouble than it's worth so I'm switching it back.  It's impossible to keep all pages in SSL with image and video links to non-SSL sites.

See if that fixed it.

This could be due to switching the entire site to SSL (https).  I did that because Chrome has recently flagged any form tag that directs to a non-SSL URL and was causing some trouble to those purchasing subscriptions.  It seems this change has caused more trouble than it's worth so I'm switching it back.  It's impossible to keep all pages in SSL with image and video links to non-SSL sites.

See if that fixed it.

Yep.

• 1 month later...

Archived