• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern Ontario Winter '14-'15 Discussion

harrisale

After a little break in returns around 13z, the HRRR/RAP are showing on a second surge of SN as the band begins to build back east, especially in the NW end of the city. GB is helping out big time.

attachicon.gifhrrr_ref_toronto_8.png

I'm going to concede. My 2-3" call is going to bust badly. But my location of the + amounts may still verify.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to concede. My 2-3" call is going to bust badly. But my location of the + amounts may still verify.

I agree. It does looks like the band will stall for a little while over the west end(meaford to hamilton) which was not expected by most. Nice job for picking up on this. Latest HRRR has an additional 0.4-0.5" across all of TO besides a small sliver of the E end along the lake. Major bust potential even on my more aggressive amounts... but who's complaining!

Yeah but it highballed the events in Nov so we're going come out of this with an accurate seasonal total.

Yeah true, maybe to some extent it did highball the totals in November but i don't think they were that off. YKZ recorded 22.7cm in November, lol.

Lets see. About 10cm here in my area now.

Yeah true, maybe to some extent it did highball the totals in November but i don't think they were that off. YKZ recorded 22.7cm in November, lol.

Lets see. About 10cm here in my area now.

There's no debate about it. The 3.6cm that supposedly fell on Halloween and November 1 was nothing more than a faint coat of slush. I can't vouch for the other two events in mid November since I was in London at the time but based on what I saw in the news and in this thread, it was close if not a touch high.

And what does YKZ's snow total have to do with anything? Jesus.

There's no debate about it. The 3.6cm that supposedly fell on Halloween and November 1 was nothing more than a faint coat of slush. I can't vouch for the other two events in mid November since I was in London at the time but based on what I saw in the news and in this thread, it was close if not a touch high.

And what does YKZ's snow total have to do with anything? Jesus.

Lmao true. I probably got maybe 0.5cm with that Halloween event. And Idk, for some reason I've always had some discretion over YKZ's amounts. However, I could be totally wrong and it has excellent measuring capabilities. But let's not talk about that.

Half way to Ryerson. Stopped at Tim Hortons. Not to bad but its alot slower than usual.

Lmao true. I probably got maybe 0.5cm with that Halloween event. And Idk, for some reason I've always had some discretion over YKZ's amounts. However, I could be totally wrong and it has excellent measuring capabilities. But let's not talk about that.

Half way to Ryerson. Stopped at Tim Hortons. Not to bad but its alot slower than usual.

Snowstorms, piece of advice. If you don't know what a word means, don't use it in a sentence.

Good luck on your exam.

Archived