joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southern Ontario Winter '14-'15 Discussion

harrisale

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true, that's great. I just told my dad that a big storm was coming tonight and his jaw dropped. No idea. Lot of the public is in lala land right now.

Agree. This will really wake people up if it is true as they don't get thrown around easily in the city. I can't remember the last one for TO proper.

If true, that's great. I just told my dad that a big storm was coming tonight and his jaw dropped. No idea. Lot of the public is in lala land right now.

Okay.  Do you have a new disappointment measurement. With all the models now saying 18-22" IMBY I have moved mine to 10" (like you joked with me last night) :pimp:

Okay.  Do you have a new disappointment measurement. With all the models now saying 18-22" IMBY I have moved mine to 10" (like you joked with me last night) :pimp:

Nudged up to 6". And I wasn't joking with the 10", lol. SREFS, NAM, GFS, RUC, all are blasting your azz. I'd be disappointed with single digits if I were in your shoes.

Wow, I must admit I did not think this system was going to get any further north than 00Z last night. Looking like my 3" call may bust way low, probably 4.5"-5" would be more realistic for us here.

Getting the snow board ready. This is gonna be a fun one to watch!

Find a way to get down to Oakville. Could be close to the sweet spot.

Nudged up to 6". And I wasn't joking with the 10", lol. SREFS, NAM, GFS, RUC, all are blasting your azz. I'd be disappointed with single digits if I were in your shoes.

I was honestly expecting a slight nudge south and not this continued nudge north each and every run so that is why I was still being conservative even last night.  Yes now anything less than a double digit will be disappointing.

Archived