• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wes's latest discussion of Christmas storm

Sorry,

I haven't posted any today, i went and visited my sister. I don't yet see any reason to change the probabilities expressed in the piece. The 18Z gfs was countered by the not so impressive 18Z gfs ensemble members. The euro ensemble mean does look that bad for the mid atlantic at least down in VA to DC.

Sorry,

I haven't posted any today, i went and visited my sister. I don't yet see any reason to change the probabilities expressed in the piece. The 18Z gfs was countered by the not so impressive 18Z gfs ensemble members. The euro ensemble mean does look that bad for the mid atlantic at least down in VA to DC.

How dare you tend to family whilst we're on the brink of a crisis here.

We missed you :hug:

Sorry,

Yikes

Wes, your typos cause heart attacks! ;)

And confusion. I just discover one in my blog. When I discussed the 850 low I posted. The discussion should have read.

"Note on the forecast to the right how there are no easterly winds to the north of the low at the 5,000 foot level (850 mb). The lack of easterly winds keeps moisture from the Atlantic from being tapped."

Archived