Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Pittsburgh/ Western PA Part III

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R u kidding. How are u able to determine its a fridge lol. 2 days to adjust north or south .im not saying it's gonna be 2 ft of snow ,make no mistake all scenarios are still on the table ...I actually like being fringed now it always adjust .maybee south maybee north ????

its not the pv that is affecting this storm its the fact that energy is being buried and this causes the storm to be further south. As much as I went warning criteria snow, it just doesn't look good considering energy is semi-sampled now.

R u kidding. How are u able to determine its a fridge lol. 2 days to adjust north or south .im not saying it's gonna be 2 ft of snow ,make no mistake all scenarios are still on the table ...I actually like being fringed now it always adjust .maybee south maybee north ????

First off, relax. Be nice. You can disagree with me if you want. That's perfectly fine. But, please be respectful. I've never talked to you like that on here. When everyone else was going after you about your bad grammar, I left you alone. Even though they had the right to do that because your posts can be very difficult to read sometimes. I try to stay out of the petty arguments that go on in these forums, but I don't want to be disrespected either.

Anyway, that's just my opinion as it stands right now. If things somehow change again, I'll be more than happy to be wrong. I'm going by the history and pattern of this winter and the models a couple of days out.

00z everything is sampled, so if we are going to get a hailmarry we should see it then.....

Thats what I am thinking. If this doesn't come north/ stronger phased by then, I will stick a fork in this storm. Until then, We wait for the 00z models. Time to step away from forum for awhile and get something productive done.

North trend now. Here we go. I'm content on ignoring that run untill other models or model trend with it. But it's a small step in the right direction

Well the NAM is south of its 12Z run , so its not starting a north trend.  Though, It is the most north of all the models for this storm.

Well... its a sad day when all your hopes and dreams rest on the 18z NAM 48hrs+. The rational and logical part of me says we see it collapse fully at 00z tonight.. but the weenie in me says but wait! the NAM was the furtherst North on the storm that just hit Buffalo and it was right.

Reality though is the 18z took a step towards the globals in the handling of the energy in the SW which is not good.

I was outside all day. It was 65 here today.

In terms of the next storm, there is still time for it to come North. We seen this before where it goes south then comes back North we are still in this. I won't give up until tomorrow night.

If we are going cold, I want dumped on. But to be honest. If I had a choice after this one and today. I'm ready to be outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the 18z GFS looked better to start than 12z, but then the storm just sheared out, not sure whats going on there. It even closed off at 500 similar to the NAM. I guess the take from this is that at least it didn't go further South.

It seems like that closed H5 just gets crushed under what I'm guessing is the PV.

Yeah, you may be right. There is also another short wave coming on sure in the PAC NW, so I wonder if that's not allowing the storm to really amplify and go negative, then add in the PV and we get the near miss.

The fact that we're still discussing PV and supression issues in mid March, shows how dominating the northern stream was this winter.

Also I see what you're saying about the Pac NW energy.

It looks more robust than the energy in the south.

Archived