• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2- 4 Snowstorm Potential

NEG NAO

Hmm, I commented yesterday that I anticipated the trend to a more consolidated coastal and was called out as uninformed.

No one should call anyone uninformed, fact is we are a bunch of amateurs trying to learn from a bunch of pros. Hang in there & dont let anyone with personal internal issues get ya down! & a good mornin 2 ya JC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, I commented yesterday that I anticipated the trend to a more consolidated coastal and was called out as uninformed.

With all due respect sir. .. This is not a coastal in the sense you may have been thinking. This is by no means a Miller b. Yes the system may in fact wind up stronger when it traverses to the coast. But there is no development of a coastal system.

Ps... Don't let anyone here call you uniformed.

This segment of the show brought to you by the dole fruit company enjoy the new smoothie called the PINEAPPLE EXPRESS sit back and relax.co-sponsored by ole man winter himself, ma nature is saying my goodness you've been misbehaving sleep on the couch .LOL see ya

Brilliant. This is performance art. Don't ever delete Mulen's posts.

This segment of the show brought to you by the dole fruit company enjoy the new smoothie called the PINEAPPLE EXPRESS sit back and relax.co-sponsored by ole man winter himself, ma nature is saying my goodness you've been misbehaving sleep on the couch .LOL see ya

You're a funny old man. :)

With all due respect sir. .. This is not a coastal in the sense you may have been thinking. This is by no means a Miller b. Yes the system may in fact wind up stronger when it traverses to the coast. But there is no development of a coastal system.

Ps... Don't let anyone here call you uniformed.

No it's not a miller b as modeled I agree. I see a look like mslp at hr 81 on the 06z gfs and it looks like a transfer is trying to take place but the orientation of the PV still shunts it south and keeps it from developing.

No worries, good morning to all.

Archived