• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh/Western PA Banter & Complaint Thread

Just now, MikeB_01 said:

Yinz need to relax. This is a weather forum.

I agree, but somebody like him should not be accusing people of things they aren’t doing.  I am not on discord, never have been, don’t know where to find it.  He’s now approaching slander.  It’s very clear he’s a problem.

4 minutes ago, Ahoff said:

I don’t have a discord.  You’re literally paranoid.  I actually don’t care enough about you to do any of that.  So, stop saying that it me doing it.  IT ISN’T.  I can’t help that people are sick of you everywhere.  But I am only sick of you here.

I’m not on that discord. It’s you and your little band of friends that are posting off here laughing at me. You, Tim, and rd, though I would assume those are all your alt accounts 

Seek help dude. 

Just now, KPITSnow said:

I’m not on that discord. It’s you and your little band of friends that are posting off here laughing at me. You, Tim, and rd.

Seek help dude. 

Oh my God.  You’re delusional.  Fucking done with you.  I’m not surprised people talk about you everywhere.  

Here's my discord FYI

CC5MZwm.jpg

It's all betting things. FYI I've looked through other forums and this has been going on for years with you apparently. I'm done responding to every negative thing you say because you just get pissed off immediately. 

Just now, Rd9108 said:

Here's my discord FYI

CC5MZwm.jpg

It's all betting things. FYI I've looked through other forums and this has been going on for years with you apparently. I'm done responding to every negative thing you say because you just get pissed off immediately. 

I wonder why dude. You’ve been absolutely relentless to me for years. Anything I post anything that is not all roses you have to comment and complain, and what is more annoying is that you are a hypocrite that complains as well then complain about negativity. 

just back off. You don’t have to take constant passive aggressive pot shots. 

11 minutes ago, Ahoff said:

I agree, but somebody like him should not be accusing people of things they aren’t doing.  I am not on discord, never have been, don’t know where to find it.  He’s now approaching slander.  It’s very clear he’s a problem.

Lol. Slander. Settle down.

Maybe I wouldn’t  lash out if you and others didn’t jump on EVERY SINGLE POST I make. That’s it. 

3 minutes ago, Burghblizz said:

The ignore button would solve some of y’all’s problems 

And maybe if these three, who a few are probably Pittsburghrants, would lay off I’d back down.

The reason I’m so hyper sensitive to this is because multiple periods I’ve been on this board I’ve literally had someone making multiple accounts to harass me. 

11 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

Here's my discord FYI

CC5MZwm.jpg

Like I said, I have no idea what that even is.  And really, I have no interest it, this place is stressful enough, lol.  I guess I make quite the impression.  Also, since we were linked as the best of friends, I'd like to clear the air, we aren't friends, lol.  I don't even know you, ha.

And @TimB, even though we very clearly weren't friends last week, somehow we apparently became the best of friends too.  But, sorry to break it to you but we also aren't.  We also don't know each other, lol.

All this is in jest, just in case anyone didn't get the joke.  Except the discord stuff, not there, don't care.

1 minute ago, Ahoff said:

Like I said, I have no idea what that even is.  And really, I have no interest it.  I guess I make quite the impression.  Also, since we were linked as the best of friends, I'd like to clear the air, we aren't friemds, lol.  I don't even know you, ha.

And @TimB, even though we very clearly weren't friends last week, somehow we apparently became the best of friends too.  But, sorry to break it to you but we also aren't.  We also don't know each other, lol.

All this is in jest, just in case anyone didn't get the joke.  Except the discord stuff, not there, don't care.

Don’t ask innocent. I can go back through threads and find post after post of you taking shots at me. 

23 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

Here's my discord FYI

CC5MZwm.jpg

I’m in a discord with a few people who like to gamble. Some guy lost a huge parlay on basketball by half a point the other night.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rd9108 said:

Here's my discord FYI

CC5MZwm.jpg

what is your track record ?

what were tonight’s community plays? 

3 minutes ago, Akeem the African Dream said:

what is your track record ?

what were tonight’s community plays? 

Didn't really look tonight since in waiting for NFL. I'm about even. Went cold since New Year.