Toothache
Light snow 2/14-2/15 Seems so small after a big hit

Mitchell Gaines

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry we don't need anymore snow...

Not funny anymore

With all due respect, why would you hang out on this message board... particularly in a thread about a snow threat... if you hate snow? 

FWIW, unless somebody here has powers that they have not disclosed, our opinions and hopes for or against a weather event won't change anything.  A much higher power than any of us decides if, when, and how much snow/rain/wind/heat/cold/drought we get, and we just deal with it.  This is just a place to hang out and exchange thoughts with like-minded people. 

With all due respect, why would you hang out on this message board... particularly in a thread about a snow threat... if you hate snow? 

FWIW, unless somebody here has powers that they have not disclosed, our opinions and hopes for or against a weather event won't change anything.  A much higher power than any of us decides if, when, and how much snow/rain/wind/heat/cold/drought we get, and we just deal with it.  This is just a place to hang out and exchange thoughts with like-minded people. 

JB

12z EURO is further west but no big changes in QPF for our area.

i feel like we have seen this scenario 1000 times, the storm will blow up to the north of us, boston, cape code, eastern LI will all get hammered, and we get a decent period of light-moderate snow  I'd say 2-3 inches looks good.

i feel like we have seen this scenario 1000 times, the storm will blow up to the north of us, boston, cape code, eastern LI will all get hammered, and we get a decent period of light-moderate snow  I'd say 2-3 inches looks good.

I'd be happy with 2 to 3" - seems like when you have a major storm come through like yesterday, it's rare to have anything immediately afterwards of any intensity (around here at least), even though it's apparently progged to get quite strong eventually.

Should be starting around sunrise and lasting though most of the afternoon. 

Thanks Mitchell !  My company is flying the Band Iconopop into Philly around 6pm.... they are asking me if we should cancel... Lol!

I only follow the wx board....  :-)  But I do Love the snow!  

JB

lol.  I didn't intentionally channel JB there and, in fact, I haven't read the guy (except paraphrases by others) for years.  However, in retrospect, that statement was definitely right out of the book of joe so all those years of reading him in the past must have burrowed into my brain.  lol. 

It is funny that I can't remember something my wife told me an hour ago, but something I read from JB a decade ago is still in my subconscious.  lol. 

Archived