joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 3rd Snowstorm

earthlight

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3" around the city? Im in Hoboken (directly across) and we have exactly 1" but not saying you're wrong, im just thinking 6" is the max with 3/4/5 amounts just as common

Dude I just cleaned my car off in Boken and we easily have over 2 inches here already. And it's currently ripping. Trust the process and the experts; )

Dude I just cleaned my car off in Boken and we easily have over 2 inches here already. And it's currently ripping. Trust the process and the experts; )

I measure 1" @ 800 am, will do another at 900 am (measured on snowboard and 3 other locations, all were exactly an inch) perhaps 45 minutes has added to that though so we're not too far off in our measurements really..

from the Philly forum famartin said ratios were bad in Ewing....  .16 only gave one inch the last hour...cant assume everyone will have 10-1 ratios

Temps back into the upper 20`s and now and 850`s minus 2- 3 , so we have cooled off the early 6 to 1 in CNJ - will get to 10 to 1 for most CNJ and points  North  ( where they have been ) 

3.5 inches of new snow in Port Jefferson as of 9:30 AM.  Snowing steadily, but not too heavily over the last couple of hours.

Archived