joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

Vol Man

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't say the ice word. Where in the Valley, Carvers? Just in general?

I'm so nervous I'm nauseous. Stove, in 2011, Chattanooga got bombed and we got a little snow that melted right away, right? I want an early Feb 1996 snow.

Thanks to all of you who can read these maps. I'm waiting on Jax's text because I can sort of read that. I'm excited and really really glad I bought groceries yesterday when the store was practically empty.

Don't say the ice word. Where in the Valley, Carvers? Just in general?

I'm so nervous I'm nauseous. Stove, in 2011, Chattanooga got bombed and we got a little snow that melted right away, right? I want an early Feb 1996 snow.

Thanks to all of you who can read these maps. I'm waiting on Jax's text because I can sort of read that. I'm excited and really really glad I bought groceries yesterday when the store was practically empty.

You know, I think if you read Jeff's comments...he pretty much covers it.  Foothills mentions some freezing drizzle post storm on Weds evening.  I am not seeing ice.  I think it is snow or no.  However, I guess it is conceivable that the CAD setup could bleed into extreme SE TN.  Don't see it for Knoxville.  But I am not a met....could be snow to ice to rain to freezing drizzle.  Now, w/ that statement I have covered everything but hail.  I can't be wrong!

Go, Big Frosty!  Like the guy.  I hate hearing myself on the radio.  I am NOT calling in...You going to have to make the call, Stove.  Represent.

No way in hell haha.  I'd love to hear a TN Valley person on there though.  Sounds like they are wrapping up the calls.  :(

Archived