Newest Member
    Toothache
Wintry Event Jan 9/10

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. I enjoy it as winter. I love nickel and dime events. Always have

You'll probably catch me at some point, but Will and Ray....that will be tough. Unless somehow it's a coast winter...but those don't happen often. Hopefully can grab half inch to an inch today. That would put me almost 3/4 of my avg for a winter. Not bad.

You'll probably catch me at some point, but Will and Ray....that will be tough. Unless somehow it's a coast winter...but those don't happen often. Hopefully can grab half inch to an inch today. That would put me almost 3/4 of my avg for a winter. Not bad.

The thing about Ray that I will never understand is he'd rather not have a1-3 inch event. He'd take mild and sunny over that. For someone who loves snow that is simply not acceptable

They are fun when they are like 2-4" deals that stays. Makes me disappointed when it's an inch that will be gone in the evening.

Yeah this one again is an event where you're running along on the path, feeling great but you know the 3 guys in the white custom van with no windows are waiting to tie you up and take you into the van with them

Yeah this one again is an event where you're running along on the path, feeling great but you know the 3 guys in the white custom van with no windows are waiting to tie you up and take you into the van with them

LOL. My taste for light events has waned some I think. 1-2" deals aren't cutting it..especially since you can still see grass etc. I want it covered completely so 2-4" or greater. I enjoy the refreshers of 1-2 if snow is already OTG.

Archived