Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
FORECAST DISCUSSION: "The Storm They Couldn't Punt" 2/7-2/9

HM

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still cautious about the euro solution.it closed off the H5 low over mD last night, hence the colder solution. I know the euro tended to over do the northern stream amplification this winter. Just something to keep an eye on.

However, how many runs in a row has the euro been locked on with this? Hard to argue against it.

Would like to see the gfs get on board, especially @ the H5 level.

I have access to the RPM.  The 9z run (which I looked at) has 2' on a line east/north from ABE to PTW to KOP to TTN to Sandy Hook NJ.  1' line is LBI to Glassboro NJ to Wilmington (roughly).

As for its accuracy, I have not seen it in action prior to this storm with big storms in past winters but have been told it's whiffed badly a couple of times this winter on snow outside of 36 hours.  Inside, it's pretty solid.

this was taken out of the nyc forum. I'm not sure how good the rpm model is, but take with tons of grains of salt

I have access to the RPM. The 9z run (which I looked at) has 2' on a line east/north from ABE to PTW to KOP to TTN to Sandy Hook NJ. 1' line is LBI to Glassboro NJ to Wilmington (roughly).

As for its accuracy, I have not seen it in action prior to this storm with big storms in past winters but have been told it's whiffed badly a couple of times this winter on snow outside of 36 hours. Inside, it's pretty solid.

this was taken out of the nyc forum. I'm not sure how good the rpm model is, but take with tons of grains of salt

adu7yzav.jpg

I have access to the RPM. The 9z run (which I looked at) has 2' on a line east/north from ABE to PTW to KOP to TTN to Sandy Hook NJ. 1' line is LBI to Glassboro NJ to Wilmington (roughly).

As for its accuracy, I have not seen it in action prior to this storm with big storms in past winters but have been told it's whiffed badly a couple of times this winter on snow outside of 36 hours. Inside, it's pretty solid.

adu7yzav.jpg

thats the rpm model, same as i posted.

Archived