Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
FORECAST DISCUSSION: "The Storm They Couldn't Punt" 2/7-2/9

HM

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, after a storm like this, I can understand the frustration and it's not permanant but if anyone wants to complain over the next couple of days, I won't touch their post. I suppose they can keep it in the banter thread. I can post mine here because I have powers. I will continue my complaining. My green tag hasn't gotten me the ladies once. I mean I thought they would see it and be like "Oh that green tag is so hot, lets go out." Yeah, not quite!

The NAM teased us. It promised 6 inches! I want it's head!

Listen, after a storm like this, I can understand the frustration and it's not permanant but if anyone wants to complain over the next couple of days, I won't touch their post. I suppose they can keep it in the banter thread. I can post mine here because I have powers. I will continue my complaining. My green tag hasn't gotten me the ladies once. I mean I thought they would see it and be like "Oh that green tag is so hot, lets go out." Yeah, not quite!

The NAM teased us. It promised 6 inches! I want it's head!

I guess its ok to lead this thread into banter now since there's no more "forecast" to discuss, but I did put this in the banter thread yesterday, you must've missed it:

post-39-0-81510300-1360428933_thumb.jpg

Euro proves itself once again.  Had a northwest bias but overall superior to the GFS.  Once the NAM figured it out it didn't do too bad but also appears to have had a NW bias.

It had me shoveling 6" at 0z on Thursday night when I ended up with 1.5" 30 hours later.  It crapped the bed on QPF as well...

GFS was better on QPF and snow IMBY although the Euro had a better track.

It had me shoveling 6" at 0z on Thursday night when I ended up with 1.5" 30 hours later.  It crapped the bed on QPF as well...

GFS was better on QPF and snow IMBY although the Euro had a better track.

Yeah but up in New England the GFS appears to have been way too dry so I counted that severely against it.

Archived