• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December 19-20 Talking Points - Part 3

earthlight

If you read the HWO put out by Mt. Holly at 10am you would certainly think their was a much better chance of seeing a decent snow. I'm suprised they would even mention it with such a low probability at this point.

I know, it is strange. And believe it or not they still have a 60% chance of snow here for Sunday, although I'm sure they'll downgrade that with the afternoon update.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only shot we had was if the S/W dropping down through the 4 corners region phased with the PV sooner causing the trough to go negative tilt further west and the low to form in the central gulf. Instead the S/W is virtually non-existent and in some models lagged behind.

10-8-casket-1.jpg

that's where I'm gonna be with the stress of looking at these stupid models..at least they could say he died doing something he loved :arrowhead:

Hey guys I hear that the southern disturbance that is so key is right now is stronger than anticipated. Oklahoma and Texas panhandle regions are getting more snow and more organized snow....is that true? Between yesterday's event and this it seems the models are underestimating southern branch energy. Any thoughts

Hey guys I hear that the southern disturbance that is so key is right now is stronger than anticipated. Oklahoma and Texas panhandle regions are getting more snow and more organized snow....is that true? Between yesterday's event and this it seems the models are underestimating southern branch energy. Any thoughts

Doesn't mean a hill of beans.

Archived