Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Happy Thanksgiving, and thanks

illinois

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

While I have an awful lot to be thankful for I wanted to say a special thanks to everyone on Americanwx. I can get so much infromation here and so many people put in a lot of effort to make this a great place. It has been very benefical to me the people I serve and my family. It is wonderful to be able to get up to the minute information about severe weather and winter events and the knowledge that is shared is just amazing.

I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

While I have an awful lot to bve thankful for I wanted to say a special thanks to everyone on Americanwx. I can get so much infromation here and so many people put in a lot of effort to make this a great place. It has been very benefical to me the people I serve and my family. It is wonderful to be able to get up to the minute information about severe weather and winter events and the knowledge that is shared is just amazing.

I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and everybody else as well. I enjoy reading your posts and your calm demeanor on this board.

Thanks! All around I'm a calm person. I enjoy when you posts as well.

One thing I gotta say that I'm thankful related to the weather. I'm glad that the drought didn't get any worse and the rain started falling in mid-July here. Otherwise my well could have gone dry. Had that happen in 1988.

Archived