Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Mt. Holly Severe Threats

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is gonna end up being a bit of a dud for Philly...gust front, brief shower, epic fail in the Dr. Forbes hype department.

so how was your first derecho event? :lmao:

Did you even get to 0.10" of rain? Wind underperformed in many areas and the rain lessened as it hit the lower DP's to the SE. One could have seen that coming from 3pm.

so how was your first derecho event? :lmao:

Did you even get to 0.10" of rain? Wind underperformed in many areas and the rain lessened as it hit the lower DP's to the SE. One could have seen that coming from 3pm.

I went through 2 in 2 weeks in '98 in minnesota...what those had in "sizzle" this had in "fizzle".

I think I got a tenth of an inch of rain but had to water the garden briefly to make sure of it.

Close to 100,000 without power in Monmouth and Ocean Counties.

I'm in the outage club since that line came through. I was 20 miles south in Bayville at the time. Must of been a good storm here in Toms River. I saw of branches down all over the neightborhood on my way home. Of course two blocks over where all the wiring is underground and there are no poles, they are fine. No fun in a sticky humid house with candlelight and flashlights with a 4 year old who's scared and won't sleep :axe:

00z spc wrf 4km has some scattered non showers and storms early am Sunday around sun rise. Then it gets rather interesting tomorrow evening/night pa turnpike on south with what appears to be training. Should be interesting to see how this pans out. There is some activity up around lake Erie right now though I think it would be more so scattered to isolated weak showers and storms from that. Tomorrow evening on the other hand will really depend on the front remaining slower like it is right now.

http://www.emc.ncep.noaa.gov/mmb/mpyle/spcprod/00/nmmwrf.pcp_animate_1h.html

Archived