Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Mt. Holly Severe Threats

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z euro brings the mcs right through this region....Takes an ipt to dov track...miv to dyl to abe to elmira on the east side....altoona to hgr to annapolis on west side breaks down the 2-2.5 inches of rain.... then a swath from wellsboro to mdt to elkton and 30 miles either side is 2.5-3 inches...this is accum precip from 12z today till sun 0z...

12z euro brings the mcs right through this region....Takes an ipt to dov track...miv to dyl to abe to elmira on the east side....altoona to hgr to annapolis on west side breaks down the 2-2.5 inches of rain.... then a swath from wellsboro to mdt to elkton and 30 miles either side is .25-.3 inches...this is accum precip from 12z today till sun 0z...

Fixed the decimal placement for you locally given reality vs. models of late. ;)

lol please dont antagonize bluehens.

ha....sad but true. i'm sitting here looking at radar trying to figure out how this next approaching line will fail today. looks pretty much like a carbon copy of yesterday and we know how that worked out.

at this point i'd do backflips over .30

40 percent chance of watch

could see some storms, but i dont think anything like they are now. From about western chester co east little to no instability. While western chester co west has decent instability which is fueling these storms. Central and southern delaware also has some decent instability. What could help us out alittle is their is somewhat of a presence of shear 25-30 kts, higher west of here. Might allow for it to hold on somewhat.

Archived