Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parents have gotten nailed with over 0.6" so far... and that's the usually low-biased Davis.

Seems right in line with radar estimates... Or should I say radar estimates are right in line with the Davis?

:-)

Looks like we're going to be somewhere between 85-90 degrees....that's a skip work/school and go to the beach while it's not summer and while the beach isn't packed on days like today kind of day

Well I was thinking more along the lines of tornadoes and grapefuit-sized hail... but beach weather is kinda cool too I guess.

If you're going to be in Elko, then we still have a chance. :whistle:

Sorry... hey, you can't blame me for cursing everything... I did hear that it snowed in October ;)

Parents getting nailed by that cell right now, at least I'll return to a well-watered landscape.

Fridays are always awesome, they are Angelo's days.

Mmmmm. I only go to Angelo's on days that end with the letter 'y'.

Hey! It looks like Montesini's re-opened a Mt. Laurel location! Across from the Wawa over near Ramblewood. omg montesini's i luv u! with that little bit of oregano sprinkled in the center! :wub:

Nice rain today. Looks like the LP got more organized than expected and the fact that the current temp is about -12 from predicted highs.

It really is not low pressure that is causing the low clouds and much cooler air today. It is the surface high across New England which is producing an east wind across our entire area in the lower levels. This followed the cold front late yesterday that stalled to our south and west. There is a decent amount of warm air not to far above the surface, therefore the low-level inversion is trapping the moisture being advected in from the ocean thanks to the low-level onshore flow.

It really is not low pressure that is causing the low clouds and much cooler air today. It is the surface high across New England which is producing an east wind across our entire area in the lower levels. This followed the cold front late yesterday that stalled to our south and west. There is a decent amount of warm air not to far above the surface, therefore the low-level inversion is trapping the moisture being advected in from the ocean thanks to the low-level onshore flow.

Weak cold air damming and stable marine layers FTL. Truly a crappy day when JST is 11 degrees warmer than PHL.

8705A.gif

Thanks for the info. Sounds more like a stalled backdoor front.

Archived