Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had two -15 second sprinkles today and one - 30 second sprinkles today. :flood:

ridiculous! did you have to axe through your roof to survive?

according to the 18z GFS, the next "big" chance of more than a pop up shower is next wed with a fropa.

Not sure about the official status of the French Creek fire, but drove along the eastern edge yesterday and still alot of smoke

in the air, so I'm guessing there are still hot spots. Saw a sign along the road thanking the fire fighters, state police, etc.

Depending on wind direction, we've had smoke in air at home about 10 miles away for most of the week.

35.7 for a nice cool morning. 5 mornings below freezing so far for the month - maybe another tomorrow.

Not sure about the official status of the French Creek fire, but drove along the eastern edge yesterday and still alot of smoke

in the air, so I'm guessing there are still hot spots. Saw a sign along the road thanking the fire fighters, state police, etc.

Depending on wind direction, we've had smoke in air at home about 10 miles away for most of the week.

35.7 for a nice cool morning. 5 mornings below freezing so far for the month - maybe another tomorrow.

The last report I saw was that the fire was 95 percent contained, and fire crews are to begin 'mop up' work today.

Archived