Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD: Banter thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no real sign of a heat wave in the future on the models and to be honest I agree with that for now with signs of El Nino setting up shop it may be hard to get one for the foreseeable future. Looks like we will be on the boarder line of more backdoor cold fronts from new England that could make or break any major warm up that tries to come our way I do believe the cut off/ toughing being shown on the 12z GFS Is becoming an interesting feature and is something we will have to watch. it could allow for average to slight below average temps for a period at the end of this month. Still far out but defiantly something to watch as we come closer to the first few days of summer now. One thing that is for cretin this is shaping up to be nothing like the past few summers temp wise. I think for some places 90 degree+ days maybe as sparse as snow was this past winter for 75% of the summer. While 80 degree temps maybe more common vs 90s. going to be interesting to watch El Nino unfold as we go through the summer and fall of this year.

fwiw, the euro has 95-100 for the region next thurs...its a 2 day heat shot then back to normal or below.

0z says it's a three day shot -- Friday would be the frontal day.

Wednesday low 90's, Thursday torch, Friday 90-95 with the front moving in.

594 high overhead on the 500 mb maps.

Archived