joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/19 Banter Thread

am19psu

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a big JB fan but this has really been the roughest stretch I have ever seen from him. I mean no Met had a great 2011-12 forecast but what really hurts him is his stubborness to change when it is clear he needs to. All that said he remains a great source of information and analysis and I will no doubt stay with Weatherbell....what can I say I also have Accuweather and NJPA subscriptions. I like to hear all angles. I have heard Weatherbell is doing very well and I have no doubt JB will recover from this tough year.

Paul,

I appreciate the fact that you’re a JB enthusiast. Obviously it’s not my place to tell you how to spend your money. If you derive value and enjoy reading JB’s blog, that’s certainly your prerogative.

As you know, this is a discussion board. So when you post JB’s comments, people are going to respond to them. I will not personally attack Joe. I will not get into a “Facebook war” with his son. But when it comes to some of his more outlandish forecasts ideas, I will hold him accountable.

I may be in the minority here, but I’m glad that you share JB’s thoughts with us. I 100% agree with your assertion about “liking to hear all angles”. Anyway, it’s a beautiful day out there, so enjoy the weather, it’s the only weather you got. ;)

That film struck me as full of dangerous behaviour involving that lawn mower.

Well the dude ice skates (on thin ice) with a chainsaw going. Nothing new for him. My guess.....the booze has something to do with it :)

Ray, sure this ain't you on South Fork Reservior in January?

I'm also guessing this guy is a big fan of the JMA model.

Archived