joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/19 Weekend Threat

am19psu

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to identify everyone in the NYC forum in that photo ;)

They are pumped! :snowwindow:;)

post-623-0-43899300-1329226988.jpg

All joking aside. Any of the other recent winters if I was on the long range desk I'd be leaning 2/3rds or 3/4ths toward the Euro solution today with our forecast. This winter it has had too many Lucy Van Pelt moments to have confidence that its op solution is more likely than any other. Its gotta keep it within 96 hours and then I'll join the party.

You realize that by YOU having made this thread, you automatically cursed this threat, right? ;)

I think I am going to preemptively give up on this threat so that it can actually materialize...Seriously though, there doesn't seem to be much data on the side of this thing even being close to a threat for us...Is this just riding on pure weenie power at this point?

I think I am going to preemptively give up on this threat so that it can actually materialize...Seriously though, there doesn't seem to be much data on the side of this thing even being close to a threat for us...Is this thing just riding on pure weenie power at this point?

There is still a chance - not a high one - of this system affecting us. There are some pieces in place that could send it up the coast, but the margin for error is slim.

it was a headline grabber i will admit but if you read it he is NOT calling for a blizzard.......look at the "percent chances" at the bottom

He referred to the Euro run as showing a blizzard, which it does not for reasons stated on page 1 by famartin.

This has nothing to do with the headline, it was model analysis.

Archived