SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Medium Range Thread

tombo82685

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

besides the evnt next weekend it has 2 more shots at some accum snow...at hr 240 it has the 2nd shot coming into the region with a nice banana high from south central canada to lake erie.. a lot of higher than normal hgts throughout canada starting ti pinch its way towards greenland. Huge pna ridge and -epo

All the pieces are on the table for a major storm next weekend. Doesn't mean it will come together for us at this latitude, but at least we have a shot at this. Personally I'm glad we're not in the bullseye already. And like Tombo said, after this weekend we'll have another shot or two as well. Fun times ahead boys!! :thumbsup:

euro for next weekend has rain to snow for i95, immediate burbs and coast...further out burbs lns to abe corridor some accumulating snow.

looking at the thermals and at wunderground, I doubt that solution is rain to snow for anyone in the city and south. Precip pulls away as the 850s drop off. NW, yes.

looking at the thermals and at wunderground, I doubt that solution is rain to snow for anyone in the city and south. Precip pulls away as the 850s drop off. NW, yes.

thicknesses going from 536 to 532...850s crashing to below -4...surface temps in the 30s... im not saying its accumulating, maybe like .05 of qpf. Thatssnow in my eyes unless their is a sneaky warm layer with those parameters listed above

thicknesses going from 536 to 532...850s crashing to below -4...surface temps in the 30s... im not saying its accumulating, maybe like .05 of qpf. Thatssnow in my eyes unless their is a sneaky warm layer with those parameters listed above

you know how often precip ends before changeover. Jus' sayin...that scenario it's not likely (even on the weenie maps the snow line stays north of the city...barely...but it does)

i never said accum snow...on my maps it shows precip still left over with cold enough temps for snow granted less than a tenth

buuuuuuuut you did say rain to snow without saying it was "tail end", "little bit", "barely anything to matter" or saying it was a tiny amount...kinda leading the weenies on somewhat...

BTW, 0z was a womp womp for everyone.

Archived