• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Get Together Thread (Clear your calendars)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day?

• Sat 1/14
    • Sun 1/15
    • Sun 1/29

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While Reading is a nice area, and close to me as well, I believe it's just too far east for the demographics of the region. Harrisburg, Carlisle, or State College seem to make the most sense. As to whether I could attend or not remains to be seen. It all comes down to work scheduling for me.

Well, of course I would vote for Carlisle since I already live here, but that would be selfish. When thinking about those living east and south of Harrisburg and those living north and west of State College, I still like my original idea of the Lewistown area. It's on the 322 corridor, and is fairly centrally located as in the majority of folks would not have to travel more than 90 minutes from any direction to get there.

As for the date, I think it's going to be really tough to do it on a weekday with so many folks working. My vote is for a Sunday afternoon. (I would choose a Saturday but I work most Saturdays all day). I would suspect that the most number of people might be free on a Sunday.

Just my two cents. I would love to meet everyone, for sure. The more folks we involve the tougher it will be to organize a single date and time. But, let's keep trying.

---Stephen

The suggestion of Reading is a "meet at the strip joint" joke people lol. Why would anybody from Central PA, even Harrisburg and surrounding areas drive an hour east, let alone the folks from Port Matilda, Toontown, State College, Du Bois, so on and so forth? lol.

For Reading strippers? I'm there.

Well, of course I would vote for Carlisle since I already live here, but that would be selfish. When thinking about those living east and south of Harrisburg and those living north and west of State College, I still like my original idea of the Lewistown area. It's on the 322 corridor, and is fairly centrally located as in the majority of folks would not have to travel more than 90 minutes from any direction to get there.

As for the date, I think it's going to be really tough to do it on a weekday with so many folks working. My vote is for a Sunday afternoon. (I would choose a Saturday but I work most Saturdays all day). I would suspect that the most number of people might be free on a Sunday.

Just my two cents. I would love to meet everyone, for sure. The more folks we involve the tougher it will be to organize a single date and time. But, let's keep trying.

---Stephen

Pretty good idea.

Archived