• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Get Together Thread (Clear your calendars)

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Day?

• Sat 1/14
    • Sun 1/15
    • Sun 1/29

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone still coming?

I can't now. I do a freelance gig for a company called AcousticSheep, and they have a big project they want me to work on. The only time they could arrange with everyone's schedule is this Sunday afternoon. It's kind of a flukey thing but it's a good opportunity for me to make some money. Really sorry as I was looking forward to it.

I can't now. I do a freelance gig for a company called AcousticSheep, and they have a big project they want me to work on. The only time they could arrange with everyone's schedule is this Sunday afternoon. It's kind of a flukey thing but it's a good opportunity for me to make some money. Really sorry as I was looking forward to it.

Dang well what time does that last till?

If we are still havin it, if we have enough to make it worth while, I will try my damnest. Going to depend how I feel on the meds the next couple days. It is still in Lewistown right?

Yuppers. I don't kno who exactly is coming cause no one is really responding. lol I know me and Stephen would be car pulling so us plus you is three. Not sure who else yet. Hopefully people answer soon.

Archived