joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 7-8 Banter Thread

am19psu

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one is melting down in the NYC thread. Not sure what anyone is looking at.

Banter/BS thread has a few joke posts but nothing serious anywhere.

NYC forum has been very tame over this non-storm.

Hey, go back to your own forum. We like making fun of other forums here. :lol: j/k

No one is melting down in the NYC thread. Not sure what anyone is looking at.

Banter/BS thread has a few joke posts but nothing serious anywhere.

NYC forum has been very tame over this non-storm.

Thats because they are still drowning their sorrows away after the Giant loss. It was a good game. If it is not two feet, they don't care.

Down to 45 currently from a midnight high of 57. Forecast high was for ~52. Not sure if temps are expected to rebound up during the day but I doubt that with so much rain coming. Not sure if that means much in the end game as 35 and rain and 40 and rain both equal just rain. Though still expecting about 2 to 4 slushing inches later tonight. Also I am currently at 74.94" YTD rainfall! Should break 76 easily today and that makes a run at 80" before years end a possibility!

Down to 45 currently from a midnight high of 57. Forecast high was for ~52. Not sure if temps are expected to rebound up during the day but I doubt that with so much rain coming. Not sure if that means much in the end game as 35 and rain and 40 and rain both equal just rain. Though still expecting about 2 to 4 slushing inches later tonight. Also I am currently at 74.94" YTD rainfall! Should break 76 easily today and that makes a run at 80" before years end a possibility!

47 here, yea temps a hair colder thant forecasted but dont think that will make much of a difference. hoping for a sloppy 1-2 tonight though i doubt it. for the year im around 78 for ytd rainfall

47 here, yea temps a hair colder thant forecasted but dont think that will make much of a difference. hoping for a sloppy 1-2 tonight though i doubt it. for the year im around 78 for ytd rainfall

True the cooler temps in the end will not make much of a difference. Perhaps a change a little sooner thus perhaps the difference between a slushy 1-2" and 2-4". Suspect most of NW NJ will see 1-3" with extreme NW NJ and the higest elevations in the remainder of NW NJ seeing 3-5". I am more interested in the qpf total myself as I should easly exceed 76" YTD with this event thus making a run at 80" a realistic possibility!

True the cooler temps in the end will not make much of a difference. Perhaps a change a little sooner thus perhaps the difference between a slushy 1-2" and 2-4". Suspect most of NW NJ will see 1-3" with extreme NW NJ and the higest elevations in the remainder of NW NJ seeing 3-5". I am more interested in the qpf total myself as I should easly exceed 76" YTD with this event thus making a run at 80" a realistic possibility!

Not sure if it matters to you guys in NNJ but we are running cooler than forecasted as well.. Temp 41.0*

Should make for an interesting evening..

Archived