• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
E PA/NJ/DE/NE MD/Elko, NV : (Not During Storms) OBS Discussion/Banter Thread

My wife & I settle on our 1st house in Collegeville on January 27th, and we're tentatively scheduled to move on February 4th. Given my luck, expect tranquil weather for the next 3 weeks, and then an epic blizzard or ice storm on my moving day. :ee:

Congrats on the move...welcome to the 422 corridor...good luck with the commute! :(

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow 200 bucks for your wife and a car starter! What a deal!

My Car starter was a lot more than 200!! Good for you! ;)

HA! Well, when we bought her car new the dealership referred us to a place they likely give alot of business to, so I think we got a discount because of that. It really is a huge help in the winter, even without snow since most mornings are frosty. Plus, I feel less guilty about hogging the garage. :)

I tend to throw up my hands when I see reports like this (lehighvalleylive.com)

Rain showers Thursday into Friday morning could become heavy snow, the National Weather Service is reporting.

Temperatures are set to fall in Northampton, Lehigh and Warren counties, which could produce slippery conditions, the service says.

Any snow would be before noon Friday. Little to no accumulation is expected.

It is raining out. At least this will wash away the rather robust salting of the office parking lot of last week.

I havent seen any use of salt around any parts of where i drive since last feb. Its been great, just the pain in the neck scraping of the windows but still no dirty looking cars is a bigtime bonus.

I don't think I'd really call this a squall line...

post-39-0-96622700-1326372865.png

post-39-0-52261600-1326372879.png

post-39-0-35849300-1326372902.png

post-39-0-40380900-1326372914.png

post-39-0-06313200-1326372926.png

Ok "weather police".

Lets just says a downpour mixed strong winds to the surface shaking my house violenting waking everyone up for 1-2 minutes.

Thanks for the radar pics. though. I was wondering what it looked like because there was no way in hell I was getting out of bed to check the radar :)

Looks liked it occured between 330am-400am based on the radar.

Archived