joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
10/20--10/24 COOL/COLD? SHOT-- another huge east coast trough coming in

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to beat the pessimism out of you.

oh no, I'm really not saying that's gonna' be the pattern in the winter (you haven't lost me yet!)

in fact, I've seen too many falls with nice coastals that only amounted to cr@p

just sayin' that early prgs of a coastal storms only to verify as inland or OV really has been what's been happening so far this fall

I'm not suggesting it will stay like that...time will tell

however, I think we will get our fair share of inland runners and OV storm tracks with the NINA

oh no, I'm really not saying that's gonna' be the pattern in the winter (you haven't lost me yet!)

in fact, I've seen too many falls with nice coastals that only amounted to cr@p

just sayin' that early prgs of a coastal storms only to verify as inland or OV really has been what's been happening so far this fall

I'm not suggesting it will stay like that...time will tell

however, I think we will get our fair share of inland runners and OV storm tracks with the NINA

I actually agree with you re: in land runners. Relative to the last few years, I think we'll see a lot more than usual. But i think we'll still get a decent chance at soe good coastals.

i would much rather look at a bunch of weenie maps than read worthless banter clogging up threads all winter

i dunno.. talking about snow and stuff is just as big of a waste of time right now. for one the storm will end up northwest.. for two we don't get snow from a northern stream wave in the heart of winter let along fall.

Damn, what I wouldn't give to see the 12z GFS solution (about a week from today) show up on the 48 hour forecast for a date in the middle of January. Please let that be the pattern of the winter.

psuhoffman storm!

Archived