• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
00Z non regional thread.

I think, at this point, we can't outright dismiss some sort of eastern trend. That is NOT saying that the coastal plain will see a snowstorm. Its gonna take a serious hail mary for us along the coast. But I think the interior regions to the N and W have some hope.

we need a reverse screw. We have had so many storms over the years flip in the last 60 hours and give us Rain when we thought we were going to get snow after days and days of tracking. We need the opposite to happen to us ONCE in our lives

I think, at this point, we can't outright dismiss some sort of eastern trend. That is NOT saying that the coastal plain will see a snowstorm. Its gonna take a serious hail mary for us along the coast. But I think the interior regions to the N and W have some hope.

agreed...it is obvious now that as putrid as this pattern is for a NE snowstorm , there is still a tiny possibility to thread the proverbial needle, and in all likelihood this is not cutting anywhere west of the apps

we need a reverse screw. We have had so many storms over the years flip in the last 60 hours and give us Rain when we thought we were going to get snow after days and days of tracking. We need the opposite to happen to us ONCE in our lives

Um, did you already forget last year?

Anyway, wes..when you see these posts in the morning, you don't have to hammer us..we know it still looks bad no matter what :(

Anyway, wes..when you see these posts in the morning, you don't have to hammer us..we know it still looks bad no matter what :(

I didnt forget last year...i am referring to basically 11 out of the last 13 years of tracking storms

the 850 low sucks but the 500 pattern has been inching closer to something more for the EC since yesterday at least on the gfs. i dont quite understand what's going on there though i guess. unless the euro waffles big time i'd be hard pressed to get terribly excited tho.

the 850 low sucks but the 500 pattern has been inching closer to something more for the EC since yesterday at least on the gfs. i dont quite understand what's going on there though i guess. unless the euro waffles big time i'd be hard pressed to get terribly excited tho.

this year is like last year like DT is like Donald Sutherland

I didnt forget last year...i am referring to basically 11 out of the last 13 years of tracking storms

the big storms last yr locked in pretty early.. it was mostly a question of how much snow we'd get. i agree with dr no that by like 90/96 you'd almost expect more surface reflection off the east coast with the 500 maps as they are. but it seems the other levels hold on to the northern low.

NO hammer, I just wihs I could see the intermediate Euro as I'm trying to write something for the Post?CWG. Once I finish with that, I'll weigh in. In the post article, I'll probably mention the possibility of the precip ending as light snow though it doesn't look like we get that much precip anyway if the GFS is right. I probably won't finish the article until I see the 12Z GFS through 96 hrs.

Archived