Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Homeowners - Tree Damage over/under thread

free_man

SNE Tree Damage  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How many trees does your property lose?

I voted 0. On a fairly exposed hilltop east of MHT, surrounded by deciduous with a few scattered tall white pine to the SE.

Expecting the effects of an early Oct nor'easter - a few twigs, dead branches will come down. Feel less confident about the rain forecast, but my guess for MBY is 1.5inches after 6am sunday.

I voted 0. On a fairly exposed hilltop east of MHT, surrounded by deciduous with a few scattered tall white pine to the SE.

Expecting the effects of an early Oct nor'easter - a few twigs, dead branches will come down. Feel less confident about the rain forecast, but my guess for MBY is 1.5inches after 6am sunday.

How long have you lived there? Lost trees in the past? Asking because I live in a similar spot west of MHT, exposed hilltop. The Feb 2010 fiasco was incredible, no power ,8 days on generator.

I lost two trees and large limbs from the high pines, only in the woods though. several very large and old trees were blocking roads and even through houses in a few instances. I think 60mph gusts are doable for our local hills, which could do similar damage.

Yikes.

Archived