joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z Model thread for nyc/philly

tombo82685

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

john, i would favor that solution to, but you can't say for certain, its what 8 days out. Again it all comes down to that first clipper. Things can change so easily. Remember earthlights thread on what we need for todays potential, well if you looked about 3 days after he wrote that things were so vastly different it was scary. The only thing that sucks is it seems like that when a lake cutter is progged it never varies, with ec storms they always change

john, i would favor that solution to, but you can't say for certain, its what 8 days out. Again it all comes down to that first clipper. Things can change so easily. Remember earthlights thread on what we need for todays potential, well if you looked about 3 days after he wrote that things were so vastly different it was scary. The only thing that sucks is it seems like that when a lake cutter is progged it never varies, with ec storms they always change

i was just about to write this

I mentioned this earlier. It is true.

My theory on that one is that there is still a large amount of the storm track jumping around, but because we are looking at it from a completely different perspective, e.g. we have lost interest and are not focused on all the detailed specifics (temps/surface low positioning/850 temps/thickness etc) we just see it as a lakes cutter.. I bet if we lived in the OH valley area back towards IL, we would be just as stressed about every slight adjustment!

Anyway, back to the GFS, I see the clipper looks like it is moving due East along the canadian border and MN at 96, and the energy from the next shortwave that maybe the storm is entering the NW US.

Archived