joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z euro

tombo82685

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hr 222 low low over southern ches bay, lgt to mod precip all of pa, mod precip over central pa, lgt precip over long island and ny through southern ny,....another storm diving down from plains

Goodness, it sounds like 95-96 without the sharp trough and strong ridge to allow the amplification and phasing.

I can't believe there isn't more being made about the Miller B redeveloping pattern on this run of the Euro. The 192-198 hr storm misses out to sea but bombs out offshore..and then the 216hr storm gets the Mid-Atlantic with snow before bombing out to the 980s off the coast of Cape Cod while hitting Southeast New England with the big CCB and barely missing a huge snowstorm there. Each of these storms is acting to reinforce the 50/50 feature and -NAO which is actually strengthening and rebuilding at the end of the run.

the goa low really is a pain in the flipping arse lol, it doesnt seem to ever want to go away.

It might be...but go ahead and loop the surface or H5 of this run. Do you see the pattern of redeveloping Miller B's reinforcing the block and the -NAO? That could get really, really pretty should it come to fruition.

I can't believe there isn't more being made about the Miller B redeveloping pattern on this run of the Euro. The 192-198 hr storm misses out to sea but bombs out offshore..and then the 216hr storm gets the Mid-Atlantic with snow before bombing out to the 980s off the coast of Cape Cod while hitting Southeast New England with the big CCB and barely missing a huge snowstorm there. Each of these storms is acting to reinforce the 50/50 feature and -NAO which is actually strengthening and rebuilding at the end of the run.

Miller B's don't really help much south of PHL unless its like last year's one in Feb

john, i have said this a good bit on our thread. For nyc south you can't have that clipper go that far north of us. You need that to track further south or have the coastal or next wave of low pressure from the south develop further south. The southerly winds from that clipper torches the bl. Like the gfs, a good track for us normally but do to the clippers southerly influence its mainly rain.

john, i have said this a good bit on our thread. For nyc south you can't have that clipper go that far north of us. You need that to track further south or have the coastal or next wave of low pressure from the south develop further south. The southerly winds from that clipper torches the bl. Like the gfs, a good track for us normally but do to the clippers southerly influence its mainly rain.

I'm not talking about the first event...that reinforces the blocking. The second event is the one I am interested in..December 12-14. That surface low tracks over the Mid Atlantic and then directly over the 40/70.

It might be...but go ahead and loop the surface or H5 of this run. Do you see the pattern of redeveloping Miller B's reinforcing the block and the -NAO? That could get really, really pretty should it come to fruition.

yea i see what your saying. The 240hr bomb over gulf of maine, you can see once that moves north its going to further enhance the -nao...alos look in the pacific you can see it on the edge of the screen in alaska and in the pacific looks like a big ridge is starting ti propagate west

I'm not talking about the first event...that reinforces the blocking. The second event is the one I am interested in..December 12-14. That surface low tracks over the Mid Atlantic and then directly over the 40/70.

you were talking bout the hr 192-198 storm chances and that was what i was commenting on. That if the impacts from that clipper are still present it may not be good for nyc philly area

Archived